Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Kangen

Somehow I really missed my home these days. Silly of course, because it's only two months until the day I'll go back to Indonesia.

But what can I say? I missed my house and the crazy dogs, I missed my Mom yelling at me because I don't want to clean my room, I missed talking to my sister, sharing Marlboro Light Menthol and a can of Bir Bintang, I missed the comfortable soffa in the living room, my favorite place to spend the whole season of 24 series DVD, I missed driving around in the city, stopping by in every distro and just sitting in Selasar Dago, I missed all my friends, from the one I share the most of my stories with(Congratulations for you engagement girl, I really wished I could be there...), to the one who was my loyal companion of DVD and CD searching in Dalem Kaum (Hey...when will you arrive in UK? I wish we could at least meet before I get back home..).

And all the songs in my playlist did not help me with this homesick thing, they made it even worse...Linger-Cranberries, Somebody-Depeche Mode, Dari Hati-Club 80s, Bimbang-Melly Goeslaw...and so on...and so on...I even re-read the book Cintapuccino, only to experience one more time the feeling I had when I first read the book in Bandung (especially because the setting of the story was Bandung after all...).

*Sigh....*

But for now, back to reality first...To my unfinished thesis, my wonderful friends here, the long summer days, and of course, all unforgettable experiences...=)Chomp-chomp!

No comments:

Post a Comment